BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes (may vary)
- 1 prepared pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 2 tsp. Sauer’s Barbecue Grill Seasoning
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare dough by pressing it into a pizza shape on a lightly greased, rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, toss cooked chicken with grill seasoning.
- Spread barbecue sauce on the flattened pizza dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the barbecue sauce.
- Spoon the chicken mixture evenly over the cheese, then top with sliced red onion.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
Great use for leftover or rotisserie chicken.