BBQ Short Ribs
1. Combine vinegar and sugar in a large pot or saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until it has a syrup-like consistency.
2. Add all other ingredients, except ribs, to saucepan. Bring to a boil, add the ribs, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Remove ribs from saucepan and set aside to cool for about 20 minutes, then refrigerate.
4. While the ribs are cooling, simmer the remaining liquid until it is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
5. Cool sauce.
6. Refrigerate both the ribs and the sauce overnight.
7. Grill the ribs for 30 minutes, basting with remaining sauce.