- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. Combine egg, water and mustard; set aside.
2. In separate bowl, stir together cheese, onion, dill, caraway seeds, garlic and salt.
3. Unfold pastry sheet. Brush generously with egg mixture.
4. Sprinkle cheese mixture lengthwise over half of a rectangle.
5. Fold plain half over cheese, lining up edges and pressing to seal. Brush top of pastry with egg mixture.
6. Cut pastry crosswise into ½ inch wide strips. Twist each strip several times and place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheet, pressing ends down.
7. Bake in 350°F oven for 18-20 minutes or until light brown.