Chewy Ginger-Molasses Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Ground Ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream together butter, sugar, and molasses in an electric stand mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
3. Mix together flour, baking soda, and spices, then add to the creamed sugar mixture.
4. Mix until all dry ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
5. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
6. Form dough into balls. Roll cookies in sugar and ginger mixture.
7. Place cookies on sheet trays lined with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes.