- 1 package Sauer's Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1¾ cups cold milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. bag fettuccini noodles, cooked
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
2. Drizzle oil into large skillet, add chicken and cook over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked.
3. While chicken is cooking, whisk sauce mix and milk in small saucepan.
4. Add butter or margarine and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently until thickened, about 1 minute.
5. Mix chicken and sauce together and serve over fettuccini.
Add cooked broccoli for flavor if desired.