Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. Sauer's Garlic Powder
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, skin removed, cut into ¼-inch wide strips
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Crushed Red Pepper
- 1½ cups sliced zucchini, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped peeled onion
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Ground Coriander
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 pita-bread pockets, each cut in half crosswise
- 1 cup chopped tomato, divided
1. In a deep medium bowl, combine 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, and garlic powder; add chicken, coating well, and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and crushed pepper flakes in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium-high (350-375°F) heat.
3. Add zucchini, mushrooms, and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Remove vegetables and set aside.
5. Stir-fry chicken (including marinade) 3 minutes or until tender.
6. Add cooked vegetables, coriander, ginger, and salt; stir- fry 1 minute.
7. Spoon into pita-bread pocket halves; top each pocket half with about 2 tablespoons chopped tomato.