Baked Chicken Wings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, cut at the joint, wing tip removed
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. Sauer’s Chicken Seasoning Rub
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place wings in a large bowl. Add oil, toss to coat. Sprinkle seasoning rub over wings, toss again making certain that seasoning is evenly distributed on wings.
4. Spread wings on baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes or until wings reach an internal temperature of 190°F.
Try replacing Chicken Seasoning Rub with Sauer’s Steak Seasoning Rub, Lemon Pepper Grill Seasoning or Barbecue Grill Seasoning for a tasty flavor variation.