Chocolate Snowflake Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes active plus 3 hours chilling
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp. Sauer's Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup cup confectioner's sugar
1. Combine the sugar, oil, and melted chocolate in large mixing bowl, beating at medium speed until well blended. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add gradually to chocolate mixture, beating well.
4. Cover; refrigerate for at least three hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
5. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Coat each ball in confectioner’s sugar. Place cookies 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Makes about 6 dozen cookies.