Classic Pineapple Cheese Ball
- Prep Time: 40 minutes plus 2 hours chilling
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8½ oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup green pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. Sauer's Seasoning Salt
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. Gradually stir in crushed pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and Sauer’s Seasoning Salt.
3. Shape into 1 large or 2 small balls. Roll in the remaining pecans.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled.