Creamy Italian Fish
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups cream
- 2 tsp. Sauer's Italian Herb Grinder, ground
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 lb. cod cut into 1-inch chunks
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the bell pepper and the squash. Cook to desired doneness and remove from pan.
3. Return pan to heat and add butter. When the butter is melted, add the cream, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir ground Italian Herb Grinder and tomato into cream mixture. Add the fish and simmer until cooked through.
5. Gently stir in the cooked bell pepper and squash.
6. Cook for 1 more minute or until vegetables are reheated.
Serve over pasta or rice.