Crisp Sesame Fish Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Brush an aluminum foil-lined 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with half the oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining oil with egg white, beating well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine cracker meal, sesame seeds, mustard, salt, and pepper.
5. Dip fish fillets into egg white mixture and then into cracker meal mixture, turning to coat fillets evenly. Sprinkle each, both sides, lightly with paprika; arrange in the prepared baking pan.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Turn fish fillets halfway through baking time.
Note: Any fish fillet of choice may be used.