Crunchy Herb-Topped Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
3. Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over low heat; blend in flour, salt, mustard, and pepper. Cook several minutes over medium heat.
4. Gradually add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
5. Stir in 2 cups of cheese; stir over low heat until melted.
6. Place cooked macaroni in a greased 2-quart casserole. Add cheese sauce, mixing well.
7. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 cup cheese.
8. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.