Dilly Cheese Biscuits
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2½ cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup oil
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature, stiffly beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Dill Seed
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese; stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Spoon batter into lightly greased muffin pans, 2 inches in diameter, filling each ⅔ full.
4. Sprinkle each biscuit lightly with cheese.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until done and light golden brown.