Easy Corn and Potato Chowder
- ⅓ cup minced peeled onion
- ¼ cup minced green pepper
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 large potato, cooked, peeled and diced
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Dill Weed
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Ground Black Pepper
- Pinch of Sauer's Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp. Sauer's Parsley Flakes
1. In a large heavy saucepan, saute onion and green pepper in margarine over medium heat until tender.
2. Add corn, chicken broth, potato, dill weed, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
3. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in milk and parsley; heat to serving temperature.