Easy Indian Curry
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1½ cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. Sauer's Curry Powder
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Ground Turmeric
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Ground Red Pepper
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt to taste
1. In a large pot, sauté onion, garlic, and bell peppers in butter and cook until soft.
2. Add broth and bring to a boil.
3. Stir in chicken, shrimp and spices, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
4. Stir in cream and simmer another 5-10 minutes or until desired thickness.
5. Serve over rice.