- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 11-13 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add the egg, beating until smooth. Beat in the vanilla, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the flour, mixing until totally incorporated.
5. Shape dough into 1½-inch balls. Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl. Roll/toss the cookies in the cinnamon sugar to coat.
6. Place cookies on two greased baking sheets. Use a flat bottom glass to flatten them to about 2” in diameter.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.