Garlic-Mustard Grilled Beef Skewer
Grilled Beef Skewers
- 2 lbs. beef tenderloin
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
1. Whisk together all of the glaze ingredients in a small bowl, cover, and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before using.
Grilled Beef Skewers:
1. Heat your grill to high.
2. Cut the tenderloin lengthwise in half, then cut the halves lengthwise in half again. Slice crosswise to make 24 equal pieces.
3. Skewer 2 pieces of beef onto each skewer, keeping them together at one end of the skewer. This will make the grilled skewer easier to hold and eat.
4. Place the skewers in a baking dish or on a baking sheet, pour half of the glaze over the meat, and turn to coat.
5. Grill the meat, turning once and brushing with the remaining glaze, for 4-6 minutes until golden brown, slightly charred, and cooked to medium-rare.
6. Transfer the skewers to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes.
7. Place the skewers on a platter and serve hot or at room temperature.