Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound raw shrimp (21-30 count), peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sauer’s Lemon Pepper Grill Seasoning
- 1 (18-20 oz) package romaine hearts
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cups croutons
1. Combine dressing ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth; transfer dressing to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until use.
2. Combine shrimp and olive oil in a bowl, toss to coat. Add seasoning and toss again making certain that shrimp are evenly coated with seasoning.
3. Grill shrimp over indirect heat for about 5 minutes, or until done. Remove from grill, set aside.
4. Prepare the romaine by cutting it crosswise into 1-inch ribbons. Rinse lettuce thoroughly, drain on paper towels.
5. In a large bowl combine lettuce and bacon.
6. Add dressing, toss to coat. Add croutons and cheese, toss again. Top the salad with grilled shrimp.
7. Serve immediately