Grilled Steak Kebabs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pounds steak, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 each large red & green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Sauer’s Steak Grill Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. each red wine vinegar and olive oil
- Wooden or metal skewers
1. Combine steak and vegetables in a bowl. Add seasoning, vinegar and oil and then stir to coat.
2. Let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Assemble kebabs by alternating steak pieces with vegetables on skewers.
4. Grill or broil until the steak is cooked as desired.