Lemon Nut Bread
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅓ cup dairy sour cream
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package nut bread mix
- ¾ cup golden seedless raisins
- 1 (1 oz.) bottle Sauer's Lemon Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the bottom of a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan; line bottom with wax paper and grease again.
3. In a medium bowl, combine water, sour cream, oil, and eggs, beating well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine nut bread mix and raisins.
5. Add liquid ingredients, mixing until dry ingredients are completely moistened. Stir in lemon extract.
6. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a metal tester inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool 15 minutes in pan. Remove from pan; remove wax paper and cool on a wire rack.