Lemon Pepper Kebabs
- 1½ lbs. meat pieces (lamb, beef or chicken), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 fresh lemons, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Sauer's Grillers Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 eggplant, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 large tomatoes, quartered
- ½ lb. large portabello mushrooms, largely cubed
- 2 large red onions, cut into 2-inch cubes
1. Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemons, and lemon pepper griller in a large bowl.
2. Add meat and thoroughly coat with the mixture.
3. Marinate in refrigerator for a least 2 hours before cooking. Alternately skewer marinated meat and vegetables. Barbecue or broil until cooked to taste.