Meatloaf with Tomato Mushroom Gravy
Tomato Mushroom Gravy
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Pinch of Sauer's Garlic Powder
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all meatloaf ingredients; mix well.
3. Line 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, In the pan, shape meat mixture into a 10 x 6-inch oval loaf.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until meatloaf tests done.
5. While meatloaf is baking, prepare gravy.
6. Melt margarine in a medium heavy saucepan over medium heat.
7. Add mushrooms, parsley, and garlic powder; saute until mixture is tender.
8. Add tomato sauce and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
9. Serve over meatloaf.