- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 (16 oz.) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1 jar Sauer’s Cinnamon Sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and generously grease a Bundt-style pan.
2. Separate the biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Set aside.
3. In a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, combine ½ cup of brown sugar and all of the cinnamon sugar blend. Seal the bag and shake to mix. Add the quartered biscuits and shake again until all of the pieces are coated.
4. Once fully coated, arrange the biscuits in the prepared pan as evenly as possible and set aside.
5. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the remaining ½ cup of brown sugar, stir, allow to come to a boil and then quickly remove from heat.
6. Pour the mixture over the monkey bread and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
7. Once done, remove from the oven and allow the bread to rest in the pan for 5 minutes. Cover the pan with a large plate and invert the bread to release. Serve warm.