- 1 whole chicken
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sauer's Ground Turmeric
- 1 bunch parsley, washed and chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 can green olives
1. In large Dutch oven, heat oil and turmeric.
2. Put chicken in Dutch oven on its back. Add parsley, bouillon cubes, and onion. Add water to cover thigh half-way.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
4. Spoon liquid over bird to coat and color it. Simmer until tender (about 45-60 minutes). Add lemon juice and green olives.
5. Serve with couscous.