No-Bake Cream Cheese Candies
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3½ cups powdered sugar, plus more if needed
- 1-2 tsp. Sauer's Pure Vanilla Extract, Sauer's Pure Mint Extract or Sauer's Strawberry Flavor (or your favorite!)
- 1-2 tsp. Sauer's Food Color of your choice
1. In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter.
2. Add powdered sugar and stir well to combine. Add extract and food color; add 1 teaspoon to start, but may increase amount to taste.
3. Divide dough into quarters, roll into long, thin logs and place on wax paper. If dough is too sticky to roll, add more powdered sugar until dough is firm.
4. Cut logs into small pieces, let rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Candies will soften if not refrigerated.