Orange Turkey Stir-Fry
- 3 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¾ tsp. grated orange peel
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Ginger
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Garlic Powder
- 1 lb. turkey breast cutlets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced peeled carrots, cut on the diagonal
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (include some green tops)
- 1 cup sliced celery, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- ½ tsp. salt or to taste
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Coriander
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 4 cups torn or whole fresh spinach leaves, divided
1. In a deep, medium bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients; add turkey chunks and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil and crushed pepper in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium-high (350-375°F) heat.
3. Stir-fry carrots 2 minutes. Add onions, celery, salt, and coriander; stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Remove from pan; set aside.
5. Stir-fry turkey (including marinade) for 2-3 minutes or until fork tender. Add cooked vegetables.
6. Blend water and 2 tablespoons orange juice with corn starch. Cook until sauce thickens.
7. Divide spinach onto 4 dinner plates; spoon turkey mixture over each portion.