Pumpkin Apple Butter
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Cinnamon
- ¾ tsp. Sauer's Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Nutmeg
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Allspice
1. Add all ingredients to a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Stir ingredients together until blended.
3. Bring mixture to a boil , stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 45-60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick and creamy.
5. Cool and store in an airtight container. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. Makes approximately 1½-2 cups.