- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp. Sauer's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- Whipped cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, then mix in spice, salt and sugar. Add pumpkin and mix well. Slowly stir in evaporated milk.
3. Pour into pie crust. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
4. Cool to room temperature, then serve or refrigerate.