- 1 package Sauer's Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. lean beef or boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ red bell pepper and ½ green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- ¼ cup water
- 6 flour tortillas
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add meat; cook and stir until done. Remove meat from skillet.
2. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, onion, and bell pepper to pan and cook 3-5 minutes. Stir water and seasoning mix into vegetable mixture. Add meat to mixture. Cook 3 minutes.
3. Spoon into warm tortillas. Serve with desired toppings such as salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.