Sauer’s Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, cream together butter and sugars on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in oats and raisins.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
6. Cool slightly and remove from sheet to wire cooling rack.