Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. Sauer’s Rubbed Sage
- ½ tsp. Sauer’s Celery Seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 12 green beans
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced into thin strips
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine olive oil, sage, celery seed, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix to combine; set aside.
3. Combine chicken and vegetables in a large bowl. Add olive oil mixture and toss to coat. Spread chicken and vegetables on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake 30-45 minutes, or until chicken is done and potatoes are tender.