Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 package Sauer's BBQ Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Seasoning Mix
- 3 lbs. pork roast
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cider vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
1. Place pork in slow cooker.
2. Mix seasoning with ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar. Pour mixture over pork.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. flipping pork halfway through cooking, until fork tender.
4. When done cooking, remove pork from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
5. Return pork to slow cooker, stir with sauce and serve.