Slow Cooker Fruit Cobbler
- 3 (21 oz.) cans pie filling, such as cherry
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Natural and Imitation Vanilla Extract
1. Grease inside of slow cooker with a small amount of vegetable oil or cooking spray.
2. Mix pie filling and cinnamon together and pour into slow cooker.
3. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, salt, baking powder and flour. Add the butter, milk and vanilla to the flour mixture to form a dough.
4. Spread the dough over the filling, cover and cook on high for 2-2½ hours (adjusting time depending on your model of slow cooker) or until a toothpick inserted into the dough comes out clean.