Slow Cooker Warm Caramel Apples
- 4 large apples, cored
- ½ cup apple juice or cider
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup chilled butter, diced
- 8 caramel squares, diced
- Sauer's Ground Cinnamon
1. Place the apples in the slow cooker. Pour juice into slow cooker over the apples.
2. In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar, butter and diced caramels.
3. Fill each apple center with the brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon over the tops of all the apples.
4. Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours (adjusting time depending on your model of slow cooker) or until the apples have reached desired tenderness.
Try serving with vanilla ice cream for a special treat.