- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ cups frozen strawberry puree, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Sauer's Egg White Magic
- 1 Tbsp. water
1. Combine 1 cup water and sugar in a small heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue to boil for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and chill.
1. Combine chilled sugar syrup, strawberry puree, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour into an ice tray with dividers removed, or into a 3-quart metal mixing bowl; cover with aluminum foil.
2. Place in freezer; freeze to a thick slush, stirring once if outside edges freeze firm.
3. Combine Egg White Magic and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl, stirring until dissolved and slightly foamy.
4. Pour into a food processor or blender container; add slush and process or blend until light and smooth, Return sorbet to tray or bowl; recover and freeze until firm, approximately 2-3 hours.