Thai Pork Sauté
- 1½ lbs. boneless pork, cut into 3 x 1½-inch strips (see note)
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Ground Coriander or Sauer's Curry Powder
- ¾ tsp. salt or to taste
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Ground Turmeric
- ½ cup coconut milk (see note)
- 4 long metal or wooden skewers
Peanut Curry Sauce
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil over medium heat in a small, heavy saucepan until tender but not browned.
2. Add cumin and red pepper; sauté for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring, until mixture forms a thick paste.
3. Remove from heat; serve at room temperature. Serve with Thai pork sauté.
1. Evenly sprinkle pork pieces with coriander, salt, and turmeric.
2. Place meat in a deep medium bowl; pour coconut milk over pork, coating well. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Thread meat onto 4 skewers, dividing evenly. Baste each with remaining marinade.
4. Arrange kabobs on a grill rack, 8-10 inches above medium coals (ash gray and glowing). Grill for 3-4 minutes; turn and continue grilling for another 3-4 minutes or until meat is browned and desired doneness. Do not overcook.
5. Serve with peanut curry sauce.