- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Poultry Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Rubbed Sage
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Thyme Leaves
- 2½ cups milk
- 1⅓ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (12 oz.) package tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 lb. cooked turkey, diced
1. In a large saucepan, sauté mushrooms and onions in butter over medium heat until tender.
2. Blend in flour and seasonings. Gradually stir in milk until mixture thickens.
3. Add ⅔ cup cheese and stir until cheese melts.
4. Add pasta and turkey and combine.
5. Spread into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes.